The Resurfacing Company, Inc
There's No Substitute For Experience!
Our customers say, "You guys do a fabulous job", "You are honest, you stand behind your work, you are easy to work with and can be trusted to work without supervision", "No hidden costs, and you turn out a great project", "I appreciate your work ethic and the quality of your work", and "Very professional."
President of The Resurfacing Company, Inc.
Serving NE Florida & SE Georgia since 1987
Licensed, Insured, Specialty Contractor Licensed
"Welcome to our website. With pride, I welcome you to talk to my customers and see the jobs that we've completed. This is what sets The Resurfacing Company, Inc. apart from many other resurfacing contractors.
I highly recommend you ask for and verify all claims that contractors make. Our experience speaks for itself and can be seen all over NE Florida and SE Georgia."
The Resurfacing Company, Inc. is a leader in Decorative Concrete
while also providing the following services for Interior and Exterior surfaces:
- Surface Prep
- Acid Staining
- Water-based Staining
- Non-skid Surfaces
- Kooldeck Repair & Restoration
- Epoxy Flooring
- Metallic Epoxy Flooring
- Garage Floor Flake System
- Brick Pavers and Paver Fire Pits
- Paver Sealing
- Pressure Washing
- Concrete Countertops and more...
- Started in the concrete resurfacing business in N.E. Florida and S.E. Georgia in 1987. "We were the original acrylic resurfacing applicators in the area."
- Rodd's philosophy has never changed, "Customer service is #1." Our family-owned and operated company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We treat every job as if it were our own home."
- We worked with the majority of the home builders, pool builders and upscale golf communities in the Jacksonville & Beaches area throughout the late '80's and all of the 90's and we've been serving the NE Florida and SE Georgia area ever since.
- Rodd is on every job, overseeing it from beginning to end.
- You won't find a more detail-oriented company.
"There's no substitute for experience."
Metallic epoxy flooring in residential kitchen
Epoxy flooring installed in FAA battery room
Yes, it's concrete!! An alternative to stone or marble that we hand craft; tailor-made to meet your specific size, style and finish, with limitless color choices. Call us to schedule an appointment for your custom concrete needs.
Water-based stain installed on a residential pool deck after it had been resurfaced over existing tile
With the spectrum of demands ranging from acrylic concrete resurfacing to brick pavers to stained or epoxy flooring, The Resurfacing Company, Inc. has continued to meet the high demands of customers. We work with pool builders and commercial contractors as well as homeowners, churches and local business owners.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you
the best service in the industry.
Serving all of Northeast Florida & Southeast Georgia
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM, appointments made for after office hours when needed
Sat: 8AM - 6PM
Call to schedule an appointment today
Give us a call.
You will be glad you did.
Serving NE Florida and SE Georgia Since 1987
**Notice for anyone hiring subcontractors to work on and around your pool:
As of 2008, the State of Florida requires all contractors working on or around swimming pools to be licensed as Registered or Certified Specialty Contractors. This includes all decking, excavating, finishing, layout, piping, structural and trim on swimming pools. It is a lengthy and costly process, but guarantees that the contractor is qualified for the job at hand therefore protecting homeowners. This process is done through the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR).
Rodd Balcanoff, owner of The Resurfacing Company, Inc. completed this process in 2008 as required, and we have continued to keep our license current.
Majority of the pool subcontractors in our area have not gone through this licensing process. Hiring an unlicensed contractor will lead to fines.
In order to protect yourself, please go to https://www.myfloridalicense.com to check for or verify a license before hiring a subcontractor to work around your pool.